Prioritising which document?

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 6 09:24:43 UTC 2005

--- Gavin Henry <ghenry at suretecsystems.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to start the ball rolling on which
> document we should all
> work together to get completed in order for the Docs
> Project to be a
> winner.
>
> In my mind, this would be the Install Guide?

I agree with that however I dont think the current
Installation guide is covering FC4 development
(Targets FC3 I believe). I am not entirely sure how
anaconda has changed with respect to xen and other
things. It requires substantial investment in time and
effort if we are planning to release the installation
guide along with fc4

Regards
Rahul Sundaram