Competition and Integration

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 14:20:11 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-04-10 at 12:14 -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-04-10 at 09:10 +0100, Gavin Henry wrote:
> > Are we planning to freeze a version of fedorafaq.org and make an official
> > one, for every release?
> >

> I just joined this list yesterday and may have missed part of this
> thread, but I do have a question based on your comment above: have you
> considered the fact that many FAQ's pertaining to each release are
> actually learned and recorded *after* the release?

True. :)  'Course, that's embodied in the name ... you can't frequently
ask questions about something until it is available to ask about.
Although some will try.

However, we aren't currently tracking the release in a very meaningful
fashion.

Even when we do, we will still release documents when they are ready, so
it's no shame if we do a Fedora Core X FAQ even on a rolling-update
basis.

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide