Streamlined Install Guide

Stuart Ellis s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 09:29:40 UTC 2005

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:46:23 -0700, "Karsten Wade" <kwade at redhat.com>
said:

> Yes, this post-install section is a good place to have links to all the
> external tutorials that no longer belong in the IG.

I intended it as a way of directing new users on to the on-line
community as well, through the "Help on the Web" section.  Unsure
whether to put a more active "Partipate" or "Join the Community" piece
in.

I also ought to note that Paul has checked in a Disk Partitioning
section as well.  This document is now pretty much out of the mire
(fingers crossed).

--

Stuart Ellis