getting started (false start 1 of ?)

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Wed Apr 20 11:46:36 UTC 2005

I installed cvs and ran those commands, but I'm  not sure what it's
done...

> I really recommend Emacs with nxml-mode:
>
> http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/documentation-guide/ch-emacs-nxml.html
Okay, I'll try that as well...

I got this far: http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/documentation-
guide/s1-emacs-cedfile.html

It says:
"Find the parent file for the group of DocBook files." But use of the
term *the* in reference to a group of DocBook files is confusing. Am I
supposed to already have some DocBook file? I'm quite lost now.

I assume the reason that Conglomerate was easy to get up and running is
because this guide is to make emacs compliant with the doc project and
anything i make with conglomerate (without extra configurations) would
be invalid for this project - is that about right?

Duncan