Self Introduction: Just because it wasn't a practice when I joined! ;-)

tuxxer tuxxer at cox.net
Wed Apr 27 06:29:10 UTC 2005

1. Full legal name
Charles C Heselton

2. City, Country
San Diego, CA, USA

3. Profession or Student status
Security Engineer

4. Company or School
Raytheon

5. Your goals in the Fedora Project

    * What do you want to write about?
	Security pertinent topics.

    * What other documentation do you want to see published?
	Security related documentation.  ;-)

    * Do you want to edit for grammar/writing and/or technical accuracy?

      Sure.

    * Anything else special?
I believe in the open source community and I want to contribute
wherever, and however, I can.  Plus, I like to drink beer.  ;-)

6. Historical qualifications

    * What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past?

	Mainly proprietary stuff, SOP's etc.

    * What level and type of computer skills do you have?

	Gimme a scale.  ;-)  I can script (perl, shell, etc.), write web pages,
etc.  I've been in the industry for about 8 years, security specifically
for about 3 years....  I've been working with Linux since Caldera
OpenLinux 3.2?? (circa 1999-ish)

    * What other skills do you have that might be applicable?
	Not sure.....don't know fully what the requirements are yet.

    * What makes you an excellent match for the project?

	I'm interested, I want to contribute, and I have time to spare.
(well.....some.  ;-)

7. GPG KEYID and fingerprint
pub   1024D/F1E11EA1 2004-05-02
      Key fingerprint = 57EB F948 76AE 25BC E340  EFA9 FAF6 E1AC F1E1
1EA1
uid                  Tuxxer (Tuxxer) <tuxxer at cox.net>
sub   1024g/A168232E 2004-05-02