Comments on Documentation Idea

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Wed Apr 27 23:28:37 UTC 2005

Hi Thomas,

You don't need any approval from anyone - if it is something you are
excited about, just go ahead and do it! :-) If turns out to be valuable to
others, that will be self-evident when you publicize the results of your
writing to the Fedora community.

As far as continuing the project goes, I'm not sure how many people out
there would be willing to do the work besides yourself (it's not just
something you can drop on people's laps and expect them to keep
maintaining). But don't let that stop you from taking on the challenge and
seeing where things go - there's little downside :)

Good luck,
-- Elliot