why o why [off topic]

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 14:12:26 UTC 2005

Hi

> Then we should do the same for all  Redhat Official Documentation
> ....remove any instances that mentions or involves documentation
> proprietary software on any of Redhat official distro

Sorry but thats not your decision call. Fedora project is independant of
RHEL in this context and has its own guidelines and rules.  In fact if
it wasnt different we might very well relicense all the RHEL document
under GNU FDL and avoid a whole lot of pain. Yes such things sometimes
work out badly but tying up different projects under the same rules
artificially is not the solution

regards
Rahul