Self Introduction: Just because it wasn't a practice when I joined! ;-)
tuxxer at cox.net
Wed Apr 27 06:29:10 UTC 2005
1. Full legal name
Charles C Heselton
2. City, Country
San Diego, CA, USA
3. Profession or Student status
4. Company or School
5. Your goals in the Fedora Project
* What do you want to write about?
Security pertinent topics.
* What other documentation do you want to see published?
Security related documentation. ;-)
* Do you want to edit for grammar/writing and/or technical accuracy?
* Anything else special?
I believe in the open source community and I want to contribute
wherever, and however, I can. Plus, I like to drink beer. ;-)
6. Historical qualifications
* What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past?
Mainly proprietary stuff, SOP's etc.
* What level and type of computer skills do you have?
Gimme a scale. ;-) I can script (perl, shell, etc.), write web pages,
etc. I've been in the industry for about 8 years, security specifically
for about 3 years.... I've been working with Linux since Caldera
OpenLinux 3.2?? (circa 1999-ish)
* What other skills do you have that might be applicable?
Not sure.....don't know fully what the requirements are yet.
* What makes you an excellent match for the project?
I'm interested, I want to contribute, and I have time to spare.
7. GPG KEYID and fingerprint
pub 1024D/F1E11EA1 2004-05-02
Key fingerprint = 57EB F948 76AE 25BC E340 EFA9 FAF6 E1AC F1E1
uid Tuxxer (Tuxxer) <tuxxer at cox.net>
sub 1024g/A168232E 2004-05-02
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the fedora-docs-list