this is for you

Philip Johnson plasticmonkey at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 15:46:39 UTC 2005

Sorry this isn't GPG signed, as usual I'm away from my main boxes.

My excuse is pretty much the same as Karas to be honest, I'm just too
damn busy with work to be able to do anything useful at the moment.

I too am watching. What *would* IMHO be useful though is a list of
small documents or sections that need writing (there may already be
one, I haven't looked).

That way, when I have a few minutes stopping for a coffee I can get a
little bit done.

Regards,

--
Philip Johnson (PlasticMonkey)