this is for you

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Fri Aug 19 23:36:52 UTC 2005

Karsten Wade wrote:

>On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 17:57 +0100, Philip Johnson wrote:
>

>>Thanks, but I was thinking of parts of documentation which would maybe
>>take 30-50 minutes of time max?
>>

>You could take on a small release notes beat:
>
>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/ReleaseNotes/Beats
>
>These beats are designed to be filled by more than one person.
>
>If you don't have the time or desire to write the XML, you can do
>something like this:
>
>1) Keep a Wiki page with notes ongoing throughout the devel cycle
>
>2) Make up a single bug report that has this content or points to the
>Wiki page, made out against the release-notes component.
>
>Just do this within the development timeframe, and it can get into the
>main release notes.
>
>We'll release a schedule soon about this, so people can know when to get
>changes in for translation, etc.  We also need to reconsider a structure
>on the Wiki this for this.
>
>This works great for someone who is able to keep up with some areas of
>personal interest, and share the latest features and nastiest bugs with
>us all.
>
>- Karsten

I'm sure this won't surprise you, but I would be happy to help out in
setting up something like that on the wiki.  Give me a run-down of what
you see the needs being, and write up a quick summary of what you have
in mind, and I'll start trying to come up with something suitable.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

www.n-man.com