Doc ideas - Python, Java, PostgreSQL

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Sat Aug 20 09:33:25 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 13:57 -0400, Mark Johnson wrote:
> Stuart Ellis wrote:
> > I've just added a few more ideas to:
> >
> > - Overview of the Free Java stack.
>
> I would *love* to see some docs on this - and might even be able to work
> with a developer to get something written up. I simply don't have the
> chops at present to tackle this by myself.
>
> Cheers,
> Mark

I think that it would great even it's just a brief description of what
is now available.  A few weeks ago I was in a not particularly technical
presentation at a UNIX conference where the presenter asked the audience
about the programming languages they used, and more than half the
audience put their hands up for Java.  It struck me that most of them
probably aren't aware of the Free Java in FC4 yet, since it hasn't
gotten that much press.

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA