Wiki musings

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Aug 24 13:12:55 UTC 2005

My biggest question here:

Do we distinguish between "documentation for using Fedora" and
"documentation for helping to produce Fedora"?

A lot of the stuff that is "documented" on the wiki is process for
contributors.  "How do I get a package into Extras?"  "How do I get an
account in the accounts system?"  And so forth.  These seem like living
documents to me.

Do you have some good examples of wiki documents that you'd like to
formalize?

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan