organizing CVS for trans

Andrew Martynov andrewm at inventa.ru
Thu Aug 25 19:40:40 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have not currently exact procedure for translation yet.

I tried to use some tools like xmlto/xml2pot/xml2po and so on,
but finally I just downloaded lated version of ReLnotes from cvs
and translate all neccessary files.

I hope the process will be more formal and more automated soon.

Regards,
Andrew Martynov
Inventa