{RFC] XSLT for draft watermarking?

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Thu Dec 1 21:16:59 UTC 2005

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>, spake thus:

> > 	When is an FDP document "published"?
> +1 to all your observations, you are totally on track.  Our objective is
> to:
> * Make it an easy, automated process for a document to move to the state
> of being published.
> * Restrict who can do that task, so that it is truly formal.
> As Paul alluded to, I'm certain we are going to be doing automation on
> top of this.

I hear and obey.  Actually, the trouble is getting me to listen ;-)

Using the excellent suggestion made by James Laska yesterday, I've
added two more macros to "docs-common/Makefile.common" that give the
maker control over the CSS stylesheet selection.

I'll have a more visible email about this composed shortly.

Cheers