[RFC] Image filename conventions

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 15:34:09 UTC 2005

Greetings,

What is the benefit of enforcing image filename conventions?  We label
our images many times by where they exist in the document
(figs/ch/section-name.<ext>).  I could even see a format such as
"figs/<lang>/<some-dir-hierarchy>.<ext>".  Is the main goal to simplify
the spec file %files?

Thanks,
James Laska