Self-Introduction: Chris Lennert

Chris Lennert calennert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:34:11 UTC 2005

Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 16:30 -0500, Chris Lennert wrote:
>
>>Thanks for the welcome!
>>
>>Karsten Wade wrote:
>>--snip--
>>
>>>Chris signed up for the Server Config Tools beat (system-config-*), and
>>>he gets his chance to put in content for test2.
>>
>>--snip--
>>
>>>So, if you have anything for test2, now is the time to
>>>get it in.
>>
>>I am currently subscribed to the fedora-announce-list and
>>fedora-relnotes-content lists ATM.  The Docs/Beats/HowTo states that membership
>>in the relnotes at fedoraproject.org mail alias is currently suspended.  Has
>>anything passed via this alias that is test2 & ServerTools relevant that I
>>should know about?
>

> Nothing yet, but I'll look through the bug reports again to confirm.

I don't want to make work for you.  I just wanted to make sure that nothing had
 been noted via that alias.

>>>In addition, if you want to work in the XML directly, I can expedite the
>>>CVS and related.  Make sure you follow this and subsequent pages to get
>>>access:
>>>
>>>https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/
>>
>>I went through the Fedora account steps before I sent out the Self Introduction.
>> The cla_done membership is complete with status 'approved'.  The cvsdocs
>>membership is still pending with status 'unapproved'.
>

> You are approved now.  I didn't receive the request, something is not
> working as expected to automatically tell us about requests.

Thanks.  I was able to checkout via :ext:clennert as of last Thursday and I'm
now entertaining myself with PDF generation.

All in all, the wiki docs for getting started in the Docs Project and setting up
the various accounts are excellent...which is what you would expect from a group
of documentation writers. :)

Take care,
Chris