Packaging progress

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Sat Dec 31 16:09:59 UTC 2005

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>, spake thus:

>  <docrevision date="2005-12-31" version="0.15">
>    <author worker="me"/>
>    <details>Style changes</details>
>  </docrevision>
>  <pkgrevision date="Sat Dec 31 2005" release="1">
>    <author worker="me"/>
>    <details>Update to 0.15</details>
>  </pkgrevision>
> This may be a case where it's good to sacrifice compactness on the altar
> of comprehensibility.

Since we simply disagree, let's just pick one, use it for a while,
and then see which works better in the long run.  Since we have
multiple solutions, let evolution take its course. Pick one.

> Saw this, thanks.  For some reason I'm getting your mail to the list
> really late, which is why my response is so delayed in real time.

Yeah, I saw them arrive long after they were sent.

Thank BellSouth for blocking all 25/tcp and 25/udp access unless its
to their very own SMTP server.  They claim it is to help prevent
relaying; they don't seem to believe there are other solutions.  At
that, they're better than the Charter setup that's my only
alternative.

Cheers