Hardening Doc Update 2

tuxxer tuxxer at cox.net
Sat Jan 8 20:00:35 UTC 2005

Hi all.

I added some of the suggestions Paul gave me.  I'm still working on some
of the password stuff, and I would like to put screenshots in some
places, but since I'm new to this whole way of documenting things, I'll
have to do a little research on that one.

Anyway, please check out the updates.  I've updated the HTML version at
http://members.cox.net/tuxxer as well as the XML, which can be found at
the link below.

http://members.cox.net/tuxxer/fedora-hardening-guide-whole-en.xml

Please feel free to make comments, constructive criticism, etc.
Depending upon the amount of feedback I get, I'll post a final here,
then post that to the bug tracker.

Thanks for all of the help and advice!

Oh, I tried to do a 'make pdf', and it failed.  It said there was no
target, so maybe I grabbed the wrong Makefile when I got started or
something.  If anyone can point me in the direction to get this target
into my Makefile, I'd like to make this as complete as possible.

Thanks.
--
-tuxxer

gpg:  57EB F948 76AE 25BC E340  EFA9 FAF6 E1AC F1E1 1EA1