Introduction

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 24 13:20:08 UTC 2005

Hi

> At the moment, I was hoping Stuart might have some
> small creation tasks
> for Mayank, that is, help in finishing something
> that is unfinished.
> This is outside of the scope of what Mayank is
> available for, so I don't
> know if it will work.

I believe co authoring specific portions of the
installation guide and exchanging feedback on the rest
would work

> I could be overplaying the need for ongoing help
> with the IG, please
> correct me if I am!

I think it does require more authors to participate. I
have been giving all my feedback for every revision
and I will continue doing that as long as I can

> FWIW, I have tried to respond to all requests for
> Fedora documentation
> with a polite request for more writers.  I think the
> FDP is a great
> place to get started for people who want to be more
> closely involved in
> open source development.  Feel free to make such
> pleas yourselves,
> wherever you can.  We can't be at fault for failing
> to create a tonne of
> documentation if the community hasn't first provided
> a tonne+1
> writers. :)

there is a lot of distro neutral introductory stuff at
tldp.org. I can provide you a good list of the best
documents in that category. Would you consider linking
to them from fedora.redhat.com/docs. how about
bringing in stuff from fedoranews.org?

=====
Regards
Rahul Sundaram