Self-Introduction: Arun Mallikarjunan

Arun Mallikarjunan arun at ngb.biz
Fri Jun 3 15:59:16 UTC 2005

Hi All,

            I joined the list a few days back and was confused as to how
to start when I saw Patricks email. So here goes.

            My name's Arun Mallikarjunan. I have been using Linux for
sometime now and even though I haven't contributed much towards
development efforts I have been promulgating it all I can. I even
convinced my roommates to switch.

            I would like to contribute to the Linux community anyway
possible. I felt the best way to start would be by learning it and
understanding the concept better and what's better than writing the
documentation to learn it.

            I would be glad if somebody can act as a mentor and guide me
through the open source process as I am not too familiar with it, and
point me in a direction where I can start leveraging my skills which by
the way are J2EE, C and C++. I am working as a project lead for NGB in
Washington DC.

            Looking forward to be a part of the team.

Regards,

Arun