fedoraproject.org

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Jun 5 07:23:49 UTC 2005

> Patrick Barnes wrote:
>
> > I'm not clear on this.  Who is responsible for http://fedoraproject.org/
> > ?  I'm not sure how many people actually use this base URL, but it needs
> > some loving.  One of the links is broken, and it could be more
> > informational.
>
> Its hosted by Seth Vidal,  primary developer of yum and  its a wiki, so
> anyone with edit access could fix that

I don't think the top level fedoraproject.org/ is an editable wiki.

Regardless, it appears as if someone read about this because the link
now redirects properly to smartfaq/ instead of wffaq/.

The rest of the suggestions are probably best brought to the attention
of the new Fedora Marketing Project, fedora-marketing-list at redhat.com.
FWIW, I think there is sense your ideas, but I don't know all the
history and details about fedoraproject.org.

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide