HCL Considered Harmfull [Re: Fedora HCL guide writers?]

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 05:36:28 UTC 2005

Hi

>Hmm... an "avoid like the plague" list might be helpful but it may
>also annoy folks (liability issues for lost revenue?).  This list,
>too, will probably prove to be rather volatile.

Some devices just dont work on Linux. If just stating that these devices
dont work on Linux would annoy those vendors, they should really be
working on fixing the problem. I like the idea of having a a good HIL.
If there is enough interest in this people can even start working on
both ways but dont understimate the work involved here.

regards
Rahul