Re: FDSCo minutes for 14 June 2005

Stuart Ellis wrote:

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 23:04 +0100, Tim Waugh wrote:

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 02:24:12PM -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:

Stuart - X > Gstreamer is not ready for a student bounty, vnc2swf
requires new packaging work, probably not the bounty for us
to use. Still looking for new ideas.

Can I ask what the interest in vnc2swf is? I ask only because there
is an experimental version of my rfbproxy program which has support
that a user contributed for exporting to PPM frames. This can in turn
be encoded as Ogg Theora or whatever. Is that useful?

http://www.burtonini.com/blog//computers/crack-or-not-2005-06-14-17-13

seems a nice  solution

regards
Rahul