zh_CN.po for IG done.

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Jun 17 02:33:41 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 07:50 +0800, Yuan Yijun wrote:
> Greetings,
> see fedora-gro cvs[1] for the po files, scripts and HTML output. Using xml2po.

Great.  I'm travelling on business right now and am behind on posting
translated release notes.  I will try to get to that later tonight or
tomorrow afternoon, Eastern US time.

> When can we have a uniform translation process?

For release notes, FC5test1 _possibly_.  Certainly for FC5.  The release
notes should have a few days frozen in CVS before test releases, that
will give time to at least get started.  At worst case, translated
release notes for test releases come out a few days after the test is
available.

This is an advantage when it comes to the final release notes.  By that
time, >80% of the content will already be translated.

We can try out a new process anytime with other documents to be
translated.  That is something to discuss, if there is interest.

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide