Fedora installation

Hi

I run Linux RedHat distro for Enterprise.
I download Fedora FC3-i386-disk01.iso -> disk04.iso.
Reading your web installation site I try:

To start the installation program, boot from the DVD, the first CD, or the boot CD made from the boot.iso image.

Result: Unable to boot with the iso format file and I think that's probably normal.

How, with Linux 2.4.21-4.ELsmp, to transform the iso to a bootable CD?

Thanks a lot for your help.

John Poma <swordman actcom net il>