Re: [ANN] docs-common/Makefile.common

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com>, spake thus:

> Then you make an <appendix> and use that to pull in legalnotice-content-
> en.xml.

I'm a little concerned over the idea of using an appendix.  On the
government contracts I've worked on, any material in an appendix is
not legally (at least, not contractually) part of that document.
I've never seen any document with a legal notice in an appendix --
only as front matter.  Can we get a webink on this?

Cheers