Back from my hiatus

Thomas Jones admin at buddhalinux.com
Thu Jun 30 23:45:37 UTC 2005

Hello all,

Sorry to the fedora project for the inconvenience of my quick retreat.
Real-world issues needed my attention. It seems that the issues are
abated and things are returning to a normal status(whatever that may be).

However, I did find the time to devote to researching and begin writing
meaningful parts of the "Securing Filesystems" documentation. It is
coming together rather nicely if I do say so myself ---- grammar not
included.
;)

Again, I am sorry. I will be leaving the week of the 11th to go to
Chicago for some training but will return the week thereafter. Figured
I'd give a heads-up this time. ;)

Cheers,
Thomas