Are Fedora docs readable?

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Tue May 10 16:06:38 UTC 2005

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>, spake thus:

> I think we should consider requiring documentation to include a
> prominent link in the DTD comments that points people to a "how to build
> this document" spot on f.r.c.  Anyone care to comment?

Well, none of the source code I come across on the web has a "how to
compile me" comment in the "main.c" file ;-)

If folks come in by the backdoor via a Google search, and the don't bother to move up a level in the URL if there's something they don't understand then is a comment somewhere going to help them?

The reason my reply to the OP was border-line snide was to suggest that the question was not answerable in its current form and that the OP needed to do a bit more homework.

I think this is really a non-problem.