Updated Hardening guide.

tuxxer tuxxer at cox.net
Fri May 13 00:19:44 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 13:41 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 06:30 +0000, tuxxer wrote:
>
> > Thanks again for replying, I'm ready to get this edited and published.
>
> How about moving the document into Fedora CVS?  It will make the editing
> easier, since we can edit the XML directly and you can see the changes
> in the commit log (or using cvs diff).
>
> I think the only thing you personally have left to do is to register
>
> https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/

Done.

> and read the short usage guidelines
>
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject_2fCvsUsage

Done.

> then we'll get your account active and you can 'cvs import' away.
>
> General comment to everyone about CVS ... don't worry if you are new to
> version control, you will soon learn to love it.  The best feature is
> that you can always roll back whatever changes you make, so mistakes are
> no big deal. ;-)
>
> - Karsten

I'm a complete CVS newbie, so this should be interesting.  When will I
know that I have the access to import?  I haven't been able to get
anonymous access for a while, but I'm assuming this user access will
supercede that.

-Charlie

--
-tuxxer

echo "uvyyfsAdpy/ofu" | perl -pe 's/(.)/chr(ord($1) - 1)/ge'
gpg:  57EB F948 76AE 25BC E340  EFA9 FAF6 E1AC F1E1 1EA1