call for release notes for FC4

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu May 19 00:05:04 UTC 2005

Just a quick top post.  Anyone who has volunteered or been coerced ;-)
into helping with the release notes project, please do the following:

1. In https://bugzilla.redhat.com/beta/userprefs.cgi?tab=email, add
under "Users to watch:" relnotes at fedoraproject.org

2. Take a look at the dependency tree to see the open bugs (URL below)

3. If one is within your beat, make a note in the bug that you are
writing it up and work on the content

I'm working on the XML skeleton for the release notes.  If anyone has
seen XML files that are Fedora release notes specific, let me know where
they are.

Watch the f-d-commits list for the XML skeleton, I'll also send an
announcement here when it is ready.

- Karsten