how to generate a pot file for FC-4 release-notes? thx.

Yuan Yijun yuan.bbbush at gmail.com
Tue May 31 05:21:11 UTC 2005

2005/5/31, Sarah Wang <sarahs at redhat.com>:

> We'd love to have your suggestions and contributions on how the
> documentation translation can be effectively handled.
>
> Cheers,
> Sarah

Nice to see you Sarah!
I heard of you from Funda Wang[1] who is in charge of Mandriva
document translation, then I found your name in almost all documents.
:)
He suggests to use his scripts in Mandriva cvs[2] in translation
process. I will try that later. He always helps us on the fedora
forum[3]. The idea of using xml2po is from him, too. The problem in
the first post is because there are un-quoted &'s in every xml, making
the xml2po confused. His scripts would help.

[1] Funda Wang: fundawang#gmail.com
[2] http://cvs.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/doc/po/
[3] http://www.linuxsir.org/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=40

--