Self-Introduction: David-Paul Niner

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Nov 4 07:42:34 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 00:03 -0500, David-Paul Niner wrote:

> Well, still no love -- just did a re-send and it bounced right back.
> Any suggestions at this point would be greatly appreciated.

One common problem we've seen is having the email address you are
registering with and/or sending from not having a GPG uid.  I already
discarded the earlier parts of this thread, so I don't have an example
GPG key of yours to check, but here is mine for example:

pub   1024D/AD0E0C41 2003-11-26
      Key fingerprint = 2680 DBFD D968 3141 0115  5F1B D992 0E06 AD0E
0C41
uid                  Karsten G. Wade (quaid|phig)
<karsten at karstenwade.com>
uid                  Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>
sub   1024g/C07806E8 2003-11-26

The second uid for kwade at redhat.com was necessary before I could use
this GPG key for the CLA process.  Otherwise, it got kicked back as
invalid.

Still, though, I'd figure the account you were sending from may not
matter, since it's not a signed email being looked for but rather a
signed CLA attached to an email.  Hmmm ...

This page has our collected knowledge so far:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/UsingGpg

I'll be in #fedora-docs on irc.freenode.net early on Friday, if you come
by you can also email me a copy of the signed CLA and I can see if I
have any problems decrypting it with your public key.

G'luck - Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide