xmlstarlet (was: Re: Advise on Fedora RPM's)

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Tue Nov 22 19:38:41 UTC 2005

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>, spake thus:

> > > Do you have the .src.rpm available?
> > Yup; it's there now.
> Thanks Tommy, and Ignacio too for that matter.  This is now in the FE
> queue.  If one of you is a FE reviewer, it would be great if you could
> take it upon yourselves to verify that all the concerns have been
> handled.  I have no doubt Tommy's done that, and I think the .spec
> buffed to a high "FE" gloss, so it should be a quick process.  See the
> BZ entry:
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/173924

Oops!  The RPM contains the *patched* sources, instead of the
pristine sources and a patch.

Give me a couple of minutes, and I'll fix it.

Cheers