Dehard Fedora Tester? Why not help with the Release Notes?

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretecsystems.com
Mon Sep 12 10:16:34 UTC 2005

Dear List,
On behalf of the Fedora Documentation Steering Committee, I ask you:

* Live life on the edge?
* Always trying out the Release Candidates?
* Discovered bugs or already have the solutions?
* The Fedora Community needs to know!!!
* Please help us document these to save others from your headaches and
make FC5 the best release yet!!

It's that time again: Time to help write the release notes.

I have edited the Beats page for FC4 and turned it into one for FC5:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/ReleaseNotes/Beats

If you feel that some topics/sections are missing, let us know!!!

Please have a read, submit bugs and see if you can help!

We look forward to working with you,

Thanks,

Gavin.

--