I did it!

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Apr 30 14:34:37 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 09:35 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> I would say this is better kept in either the Installation Guide or
> elsewhere.  Keeping a tight focus for a doc like this is vital; the
> organizing principle of the System Planning Guide is not as a procedural
> for installations (that's what the Installation Guide does), but rather
> a concepts primer for newcomers.  It introduces terms and gets people
> thinking about what their requirements are for their Fedora system.  The
> minute they lay hands on the keyboard/mouse, that's where the
> Installation Guide and other materials step in.

Is there much crossover with material in this guide?

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/admin-guide/

If there are chapters or sections that, rewritten?, would be useful, let
me know.  I can look into seeing if they are available.

Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/