Test docs builds give strange results

Francesco Tombolini tombo at adamantio.net
Tue Apr 11 21:59:49 UTC 2006

Hi
I have finished to update translation-quickstart-guide it.po.
I have tried to test my build, with:
$ make html-it
but this generate html documents with contents half in italian language and
half in english.
I then try to make a test build of another doc that I'm working on (eg.
selinux-faq) but the situation is the same.
Some ->fully translated<- italian strings appear in english language, and some
other in the same document, appear in their right place.
Have you ever had a problem like this?

I'm currently using a FC5 workstation with these packages installed:
gnome-doc-utils.noarch
xmlto.i386
make.i386

--
Francesco Tombolini <tombo at adamantio.net>
Key fingerprint = EDA9 7504 AA93 CEFC 5990  1356 8584 6B05 F140 5F73