Self-Introduction: John Babich

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 21:34:32 UTC 2006

Damien and Paul, thanks for the quick and hearty welcome.

I went through the required steps to create the SSH and GPG keys, filled
out, signed and returned the ICLA, and created a Wiki account. I think I did
all the
steps necessary to get started. Let me know if I missed any.

Paul, I look forward to working on the suggested documents. It seems evident
from
the Introduction in the Desktop User Guide that I need to install FC6 Test 2
as
soon as possible. This may take a few days due to generally slow connections
in the part of the world in which I'm currently working.

Meanwhile, I'll try to stop by IRC in the next few days and get to know some
of
my fellow contributors better.

John Babich