Suggestions for system home page

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 15:48:20 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 20:50 +0530, Rahul wrote:
> Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> > O/H Rahul έγραψε:

> > I prepared a draft picture of what I have in mind. You can see it here:
> >
> >   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DimitrisGlezos/SystemHomepage
> >

> Would we able to create this page from dockbook using a suitable stylesheet?

The layout, sure.  The content could probably just be a separate file in
the release-notes module, which the translators could handle alongside
everything else.  None of that is as difficult or important as actually
getting content to back up the sections alluded to on that mockup page.
The antecedent Getting Started Guide, Desktop User Guide, and
Administration Guide do not exist in a publication- or reference-ready
condition at this point.

Hello, Red Hat Content Services?  When and how will the docs be freed?
We are ready to discuss and work with you...