FC6 Install Guide

Adam Moreland journo_bouy at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 10:36:38 UTC 2006

Can i ask where we are on the FC6 Install GUide. I did not hear anything
back from the list about this, and want to know if this is still going
ahead, and if an editor/writer is still neded. If i am still required, can i
have some ideas where i need to start, and whom else is working on the
project.

Many Thanks,

Mr Adam L Moreland (MAniX) | Registered Linux User: #417406
BA (Hons) Media Studies, 2nd Year, UoN
WEB: http://www.manix-place.co.uk
BLOG:http://www.2welshmen-and-a-sheep.co.uk
****
System: Pentium 4 SKT478 2.8GHz Precott, AMD Athlon XP-M 2800+ | GPG Key:
AC230C32
****
pub 1024D/AC230C32 2006-05-21
Key fingerprint = 14F4 50F5 806C 25A5 B33C C2BF 982C 87B7 AC23 0C32
uid Adam Moreland (MAniX)
sub 2048g/A471FCE7 2006-05-21
****