Help with translation

Jose Nuno Coelho Pires jncp at netcabo.pt
Wed Aug 9 01:00:47 UTC 2006

Em Quarta, 9 de Agosto de 2006 01:07, o Paul W. Frields escreveu:
> José,
>
> Let us know at fedora-docs-list (or me personally) if you are having
> problems finding a second translator to check your work.
Something like that. :)

I would really appreciate if the docs could be checked soon, in order to be
available in time for FC6.

As I'm going on vacation till the end of this month, it's possible that my
connectivity will be reduced, but I'll try to keep in pace with the current
translations

> We are trying
> to identify these problem spots, so they don't produce a complete work
> stoppage when people can't find anyone to help them.  Thanks for all
> your work on translating our documentation so far!
You're welcome! My pleasure :)

> (By the way, there
> is a new version 0.3.3 of the Translation Quick Start Guide available if
> you have time!) :-)
As a matter of fact, I've already updated po/pt.po. I'll update the Wiki page
for 0.3.3. :)

Best regards