After-meeting IRC "social"

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 19:07:45 UTC 2006

I'll be hanging around on Freenode IRC #fedora-docs after today's
steering committee meeting to answer questions and help people get
started with DocBook XML.  That meeting goes from 4pm until 5pm, at
which point I'll just probably start yapping.  Even if you can't hang
around at your keyboard, leave your IRC client logged in and you can
capture the buffer.  Mmm, buffer.

Anyone who wants to ask crazy, off-the-wall DocBook or toolchain
questions related to FDP, please come on by!  (Sorry about the late
notice.  If there are a lot of "Aww, I missed it!" emails, we may repeat
the offer next week.)  :-)