docbook/wiki tutorial

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 13:15:40 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 22:41 -0500, Adam Dutko wrote:
> Paul,
>
>     Do you think you can schedule a wiki/docbook tutorial session for
> sometime in the evening next week?  Maybe on Wednesday or Thursday
> night around 7PM EST?

It would be easier for me to do about 8:15-8:30pm -- I usually help put
the kids to bed between 7:30 and then.  Would this be a problem?

By the way, I am planning to provide some DocBook/XML/CVS training at
the FUDCon in February.  If you haven't seen it already, visit
http://barcamp.org/FudconBoston2007 for more information.