Eclipse for XML authoring

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 21:04:08 UTC 2006

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Authoring-With-Eclipse/AuthoringWithEclipse.html

I understand there are a few factual errors, but the basic ideas can
work.  I'm looking into which plug-in(s) are needed to make this work,
so we can get them into Extras or the eclipse packaging.  It uses FOP
for PDF generation

One of the plug-ins is fopbridge:

http://www.eclipse-plugins.info/eclipse/plugin_details.jsp;jsessionid=E70C3A5C0B3E635C87C7795874D40D00?id=942

(The canonical http://www.ahmadsoft.org/fopbridge.html is expired.)

Another XML editor based on Eclipse is referenced, Vex:

http://vex.sourceforge.net/

Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject