Self-Introduction: Hugo Cisneiros

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:50:19 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 16:37 -0200, Hugo Cisneiros wrote:
>     Q: What do you want to write about?
>     A: Right now, nothing in particular. I'm willing to help other
> authors to write more and translate docs to the Brazilian Portuguese
> language.

Great!  We are looking forward to the participation of more
translators.

>     Q: What other documentation do you want to see published?
>     A: I'm beggining with an idea of creating a Knowledge Base, as in a
> FAQ. The idea came because I always get questions and answers in the
> mailing lists and IRC. A searchable knowledge base is perfect for people
> trying to solve problems.

You may be inclined to join the fedora-websites-list and bring up the
topic there, since there are people already working on the issue of a
content management system (CMS).  This seems like a no-brainer for that
larger system.

>     Q: Do you want to edit for grammar/writing and/or technical accuracy?
>     A: Technical :)

Always appreciated!

>     Q: Anything else special?
>     A: I love just to do things. If you need something that I'm capable
> of, just point me and I'll do it.

So do you prefer to get assigned tasks, or are you going to simply start
doing some translations right away?  Either one is fine, just let us
know what you'd prefer.

>     Q: What makes you an excellent match for the project?
>     A: Big motivation and the main thing: results!

No kidding, I see you've already been working on the Translation QSG!
Great work. :-)  All right, make sure you finish out the Fedora account
process so we can get you added into CVS access.