Self-Introduction: Hugo Cisneiros

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Thu Feb 2 18:22:58 UTC 2006

Hi,

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 16:37 -0200, Hugo Cisneiros wrote:
>>    Q: Anything else special?
>>    A: I love just to do things. If you need something that I'm capable
>>of, just point me and I'll do it.
>

> So do you prefer to get assigned tasks, or are you going to simply start
> doing some translations right away?  Either one is fine, just let us
> know what you'd prefer.

Sometimes I see something that gets my attention and I work on it. This
is the Translation QSG case. But sometimes I got lost on what to do,
specially when I'm kind of new to the group, so I would appreciate to
get assigned tasks :)

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds