Self-Introduction: Cody DeHaan

Cody DeHaan cody.dehaan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 12:08:39 UTC 2006

Thank you Karsten for the welcome. I am sure that once I become more
familiar with the things that are being worked on that I will come up
with some ideas on my own, but at this time I would welcome
suggestions on anything that needs some work.

I look forward to helping the project out.

Thank you!

Cody

On 2/5/06, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-02-04 at 22:20 -0600, Cody DeHaan wrote:
> > - Cody DeHaan
>
> Welcome, Cody.
>
> > - Wisconsin, USA
> > - Student
> > - As a recent cold-turkey convert after years of meddling with Linux,
> > I would like to aid in the creation of documentation in things that
> > could really help people make that step from looking at Linux/Fedora,
> > to truly using it. I have been using RedHat since version 6, and
> > followed the migration to Fedora Core. I have many ideas for
> > documentation that I could contribute. I would be more than willing to
> > help in the process of editing documents, and I am willing to attempt
> > just about anything.
>
> Fantastic.  Aside from the ideas collected on the Wiki[1], there are
> projects in the works[2], and full books in CVS[3].
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/DocIdeas
> [2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts
> [3] http://webtest.fedora.redhat.com/docs/
>
> This is the point where we are asking people, do you prefer:
>
> 1. To get instructions about what to start writing/editing?
> 2. To look around and find your own place to get started?
>
> - Karsten
> --
> Karsten Wade, RHCE * Sr. Tech Writer * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
> gpg fingerprint:  2680 DBFD D968 3141 0115    5F1B D992 0E06 AD0E 0C41
> Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
> http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

> --

Cody DeHaan
Fedora Documentation Project
GPG: 6E51 4866 FD7C 6E23 03E2 CDC1 896D 934D CA7E 1376