install-guide/po zh_CN.po,1.1,1.2

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Sat Feb 18 19:06:55 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 22:46 +0800, Yuan Yijun wrote:
> 2006/2/18, Stuart Ellis <stuart at elsn.org>:
> > >
> > > I'm not using "make po-zh_CN" to get the po files. Instead I have to
> > > use Andrew's scripts, that is to replace &ENTITIES with &ENTITIES
> > > before running xml2po. Could this be fixed or I missed something?
> >
> > Is this a general issue with using xml2po on documents, or is there a
> > specific issue with the install-guide files (that I should fix) ?
> >

> For yum-software-management, "make po-zh_CN" works. I cannot run this
> against other docs so I havn't test them.
>

> --
> bbbush ^_^

That make target doesn't work for me: "nothing to do", but I may have
missed something.

Here's what I've done so far:

I've checked out fresh copies of both modules from CVS, and looked at
the entity declarations etc. The rpm-info and main XML file in en/ for
each also pass xmllint. Both documents build OK for html-en and fail for
html-zh_CN, with a missing string for the install-guide, and an XML
validation problem for yum-software-management.

There was a typo in the DOCTYPE for yum-software-management.xml, which
I've fixed, but that appears not have affected anything.

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA