[ANN] Final FC5 release notes content freeze 24 Feb. 23:59 UTC

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 18:32:41 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 10:14 -0600, Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:
> Freeze is now about 8 hours away.
>
> Beat Writers:  Please take this chance to get any last minute changes,
> corrections and content in to the Wiki so it can be translated and
> included in the FC5 ISO images.
>
> Beat Editors: Please review the changes made.

Can I recommend, suggest, or otherwise beg that Someone please condense
the three separate Java pages into one canonical page?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/PackageNotesJava
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Java
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/DevelTools/Java

Each of these has some singular material to offer (but a lot of
repetitive stuff too), so it will probably take several minutes to
figure out how to moosh them together properly in a logical way.