[RFC] Towards translatable entities

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Sat Feb 25 04:55:32 UTC 2006

Uttered Tommy Reynolds <Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com>, spake thus:

> We can use my entities DTD/XSL to maintain the entities in a
> centralized location and keep their translation process intact.

OK, I've filled in the English prototype entities in
"docs-common/common/entities-en.xml".  Check the generated
"entities-it.ent" file there and tremble ;-)

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!