Separate directories for each Language for Release notes (and other docs)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sat Jan 7 06:11:58 UTC 2006

Paul W. Frields wrote:

>On Sat, 2006-01-07 at 11:30 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>

>>Paul W. Frields wrote:
>>

>>>If we are going to make any such change, we should probably make it
>>>globally.  Having only one document use this convention adds needless
>>>complexity to our processes.  I'm not opposed to doing this, but it
>>>needs to be a global decision either way.
>>>

>>Right. Might create all those languages under
>>release-notes/languages/<international language code>  globally.
>>

>Wouldn't it be easier to just use release-notes/<i18n-code>?  Is there
>another factorization for the content, other than by language?

Well if we get translation for a large number of languages which is what
I am expecting to happen soon,  then its easier to manage if those sub
directories are under languages instead of the root name space.
Currently the only factor for categorization is language but we might
have other factors later.

--
Rahul

Fedora Bug Triaging - http://fedorproject.org/wiki/BugZappers